Legal terms and conditionsTerms and conditions created about the generator of the German lawyer hotline AG
contracting partyOn the basis of these terms and conditions (AGB) comes between the customer and
Represented by Stefan Goletzke & David Bredt
Address: Werftstrasse 20 18057 Rostock
Tel: 0381 865 1415 1
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Rostock
Commercial Register Number: HRB 13765
VAT identification number: DE 311012695
, hereinafter referred to as provider, the contract concluded.
ContractThrough this contract, the sale of new goods from the area / sanitary engineering areas is regulated by the provider's online shop. Because of the details of the respective offer, reference is made to the product description of the offer page.
conclusionThe contract is concluded in electronic commerce via the shop system or via other means of distance communication such as telephone and e-mail. The offers shown represent a non-binding invitation to submit an offer by the customer order, which can then accept the provider. The order process for concluding the contract includes the following steps in the shop system:
- Selection of the offer in the desired specification (size, color, number)
- Insert the offer in the shopping cart
- Press the button 'order'
- Enter the billing and delivery address
- Selection of the payment method
- Review and processing of the order and all entries
- Click on the button 'order now'
- Confirmation email that order has arrived
- Call the order hotline / send the order mail
- Confirmation email that order has arrived
Contract durationThe contract has a term of 1 deliveries subject to termination. The total price is calculated from the following components: product price and possible shipping costs
Retention of titleUntil full payment, the delivered goods remain the property of the provider.
reservationsThe provider reserves the right not to provide in the case of unavailability of the promised service.
Prices, shipping costs, return costsAll prices are final and include the legal value added tax. The following shipping costs apply once per order: Germany: € 15 EU: € 25. In the case of partial deliveries, the lump sum will only be charged once. There are no additional costs for shipping. This applies from an amount of €. If there is a right of withdrawal and is used by this, the customer bears the cost of the return.
Terms of paymentThe customer has only the following options for payment: advance transfer, invoice on delivery, payment service provider (PayPal), credit card. Other payment methods are not offered and will be rejected.
The invoice amount is to be transferred in advance to the account specified there after receipt of the invoice, which contains all details for the transfer and is sent by e-mail. The invoice amount is to be transferred in advance to the account specified there after receipt of the invoice, which contains all details for the transfer and is sent with the delivery. Using a fiduciary / payment service provider allows the provider and customer to process the payment between each other. The fiduciary service / payment service provider forwards the payment of the customer to the provider. Further information can be found on the website of the respective fiduciary service / payment service provider. When paying by credit card, the customer must be the cardholder. The credit card will be charged after the goods have been shipped. The customer is obligated within 7 days after receipt of the invoice to deposit or transfer the amount shown on the account indicated on the invoice. Payment is due without deductions from the date of invoice. After expiry of the term of payment, which is thus determined by the calendar, the customer shall be in default even without a reminder. A right of retention of the customer, which is not based on the same contractual relationship, is excluded. The set-off with claims of the customer is excluded, unless these are undisputed or legally established.
DeliveryThe goods will be shipped immediately after confirmed receipt of payment. Shipping is on average at the latest after 3 days. The entrepreneur undertakes to deliver on the 30 day after receipt of the order. The normal delivery time is 7 days unless otherwise stated in the item description. The supplier sends the order from its own warehouse as soon as the entire order is in stock. The customer will be informed about delays immediately. If the supplier is not responsible for a permanent impediment to delivery, in particular force majeure or non-delivery by own suppliers, although a corresponding cover transaction was made in good time, the supplier has the right to withdraw from a contract with the customer. The customer will be informed immediately and any services received, in particular payments, will be refunded.
warrantyConsumers are entitled to the offered services a statutory warranty liability according to the relevant provisions of the Civil Code (BGB). If this is deviated, the warranty is based on the regulations set out in the General Terms and Conditions (GTC). The supplier is granted the right to choose between a repair or a new delivery if the goods are new and the customer is an entrepreneur. If the customer is an entrepreneur, the warranty is excluded for second-hand goods. This does not apply to claims for damages of the customer due to injury to life, limb, health or essential contractual obligations, which must necessarily be fulfilled in order to achieve the contractual objective. Likewise, this does not apply to claims for damages after grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty by the provider or his legal representative or vicarious agent. Otherwise, the statutory provisions apply.
GuaranteeThe provider offers the customer a guarantee of quality for its performance. Thus, the provider assures the following quality of performance: Functioning in case of proper use .. The provider offers for its performance the customer a durability guarantee. Thus, the provider guarantees the following quality for the warranty period: Functioning in case of proper use .. The warranty period is 5 years.
Right of withdrawal and customer serviceCancellation
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
- In the case of a contract of sale: in which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
- In the case of a contract for several goods ordered by the consumer under a single order and delivered separately: to which you or a third party named by you, who is not a carrier, has or has taken possession of the last good.
- In the case of a contract for the delivery of a good in several lots or pieces: where you or a third party named by you, who is not a carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last.
- In the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods for a fixed period of time: where you or a third party named by you, who is not a carrier, has or has taken possession of the first good. When several alternatives meet, the last time is decisive.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period.
- Effects of withdrawal
- If you cancel this contract, we have sent you all the payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheap standard delivery offered by us have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
- They bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, where the value loss is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
- End of withdrawal
Monday-Friday: 9 - 16 watch.