right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- In the case of a contract of sale: where you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken or have taken possession of the last goods. In the case of a contract covering several goods ordered by the consumer under a single order and delivered separately: to which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you have taken possession of the last of the goods. In the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several instalments or pieces, in which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you has taken possession of the last instalment or piece. In the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period: when you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the first goods. When several alternatives meet, the last point in time is decisive.
- In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Duschkraft GmbH, Stefan Goletzke & David Bredt, Werftstraße 20 18057 Rostock 0381 865 1415 1 email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
- In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
- Consequences of revocation
- If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the low-cost standard delivery offered by us). For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier.
- You must return the goods to Duschkraft GmbH, Stefan Goletzke & David Bredt, Werftstraße 20 18057 Rostock 0381 865 1415 1, immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest.
to send us back or surrender us. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- They shall be liable for any depreciation of the goods only if such depreciation is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary to examine their nature, properties and functionality.
- End of the revocation instruction
You can reach our customer service at the following times: Duschkraft GmbH, Stefan Goletzke & David Bredt, Werftstraße 20 18057 Rostock 0381 865 1415 1 firstname.lastname@example.org Opening hours:
Monday-Friday: 9am - 4pm.